Sales Representative - Private Medical Insurance
Established in 2009, Citrus Connect is an independently owned Sales Recruitment Company, providing high quality sales recruitment solutions for businesses throughout the UK. We are the UK's No. 1 Recruitment Agency providing our candidates with sales roles across the UK with uncapped commission.
Seeking ambitious, motivated and determined Private Medical Insurance Sales Representatives (self-employed direct sales) for our client who is a subsidiary of AXA PPP Healthcare, one of the largest providers of private medical insurance in the UK, helping people access medical care for 70 years.
Sales Representatives are welcome from any sector, you will join an established high performing direct sales team and receive full training and ongoing coaching and support, as well as fully qualified leads to sell the full range of medical insurance products and services to businesses and individuals. Realistic year 1 earnings of £20-25k (£50-60k possible over time with renewal commissions)
Working on a self employed basis means you will join the 50+ existing representatives benefiting from higher earnings potential, including an uncapped commission package designed to motivate and reward you.
As a SELF EMPLOYED Sales Representative (Direct Sales), you will receive;
- Uncapped new business commission
- Renewal commission allowing you to build and grow your earnings
- Chance to earn renewal commission for life (£50-60k)
- Twice monthly commission payments
- Qualified leads
- Incentive programme, including overseas travel
- Full residential training and on-going development
Requirements for a SELF EMPLOYED Sales Representative(Direct Sales);
- Proven face to face sales experience, desirable but not necessary, your desire and motivation to succeed is key
- Ability to demonstrate ambition and tenacity
- Smart appearance and professional manner
- Driving licence, own car and mobile phone
Apply NOW for an immediate interview!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job