Sales Representative - Medical
- Very well established international company with great heritage
- Varied, South East based role
- Attractive career and earning prospects
The Company: A global giant who are a leading manufacturer across a wide range of healthcare devices, equipment and service markets. This division provide a high-quality range of endoscopic equipment and instruments for use within a variety of surgical environments.
For this Sales Representative position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Experienced with customer facing roles ideally within or selling to the NHS.
· Clinicians who have an interest in healthcare IT will also be considered.
· Empathic, tenacious, analytical and focused individuals will excel in this role.
Benefits of this Sales Representative role:
· £25k-£35k Basic Salary.
· +£6k Commission.
· Fully Expensed Company Car.
· Healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, 21 days holiday + stats.
Location: The position of Customer Support Manager covers: Maidstone, Canterbury, Brighton, Chelmsford, Ipswich, Crawley Colchester, Royal Tunbridge Wells and Sevenoaks.
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our healthcare and scientific sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.
- business development
- Field sales
- new business
- Medical sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job