This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Market leading, large organisation
- Varied, commercially focused healthcare sales role
- Rare chance to move into medical sales
THE COMPANY:This well established, market leading organisation provide a range of medical furniture and storage solutions to both hospital and community environments throughout the UK. They are currently seeking to recruit a consultative, dynamic, driven and credible field sales professional to manage and grow their business within Scotland.
THE ROLE: As Sales Representative the successful candidate will be managing and growing established relationships within NHS and private hospitals, with some time spent in primary care and liaising with nurses, matrons, ward managers, infection control, sterile services, estates / facilities departments and purchasing. Candidates will ideally have a strong understanding of the NHS, gained from medical field sales, or possibly be from a business to business field sales background with a large product portfolio and be looking to move into the healthcare market. Full product training will be provided.
The Package for Sales Representative:
- Basic: £30,000 to £33,000
- Bonus: £7,500
- Car: Fully expensed company car
- Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats
- infection control
- As Sales Representative the successful candidate will be managing and growing established relationships within NHS and private hospitals
- with some time spent in primary care and liaising with nurses
- ward managers