PREMIUM DEPARTURES SALES REPRESENTATIVE
No1 Lounges is a premium, independent airport lounge brand, with operations in Gatwick, Heathrow, Birmingham & Edinburgh. We provide passengers with the opportunity to make the most of their pre-flight time, welcoming over one million guests per year from all airlines and cabin classes to indulge in a wide range of facilities, from fully tended bars to bedroom pods. No1 Loungesâ€™ newest premium pre-flight experience is providing an express security opportunity to enjoy a quick and efficient journey through airport security.Â Premium Security also offers passengers a space to sit and relax in comfort while waiting for their party to arrive.
We are now very pleased to be recruiting a number of Premium Security Sales Representatives who will work together as a team to manage the Premium Security Experience at Gatwick Airport. Fast-track offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a quick and efficient way through airport security.
ROLE OF PREMIUM SECURITY SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
- Provide a friendly welcome to the Premium Security experience.
- Assist guests making their way through security quickly and efficiently.
- Process pre-bookings on arrival at Premium Security.
- Circulate the check-in areas and concourse to engage with passengers and sell the premium security experience to all passengers.
- Upsell the No1 Lounges brands to passengers who do not have pre-booked lounge access.
- To conduct daily cashing-up and reconciliation.
· To work closely with airport security teams.
· To be the face of No1 Lounges and all operations within Gatwick Airport.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· £9.00 per hour
· A competitive commission scheme, based on sales
· Healthcare scheme
· Stakeholder pension scheme
· Discounted gym memberships
· Complementary lounge entry
Previous experience of sales and cash-handling is desirable, though a positive bubbly and collaborate personality will always win!
Please note, you should be willing to work early morning and evening shifts from 4am until 9pm and should be prepared to work on a rolling shift pattern.
Due to our location within the airport a full 5 year working history in the UK and a clean criminal record is required to allow us to apply for a security ID before your employment commences.
No1 Lounges Ltd collects your personal data for the purposes of managing No1 Lounges’ recruitment-related activities as well as for organisational planning purposes. Consequently, No1 Lounges may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment. No1 Lounges Ltd does not disclose your personal data to unauthorised third parties.
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd’s full Privacy Notice, please visit
- Customer Service
- Handling Cash