Sales Representative - Finance/Financial Services
Full Time: 37.5 hours a week between 8am-8pm Monday-Sunday
Pay Rate: £7.60 per hour (we pay weekly!) plus commission!
Your job will be making outbound customer service and sales calls to customers. Providing exceptional customer service whilst selling suitable finance related products on an advised sale basis identified to meet customer needs, whilst adding value to our customers’ experience.
- Ensuring personal and departmental standards are met in regard to sales targets, conversion of sales and cancellation rates.
- Delivering prepared sales scripts to customers with particular focus and awareness of Data protection and the FCA principles of Treating Customers Fairly. Meet regularly with the Quality and Assurance Team Leader to discuss performance in regard to compliance performance when delivering sales calls.
- Ensuring that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
- Meeting regularly with the assigned Team Leader to discuss your performance and development needs by attending documented performance reviews. Monitor own progress to ensure consistently effective performance.
- Operating the companies various in house systems in an effective manner, drawing information when required from various databases to effectively deliver excellent customer service and sales calls.
- Documenting customer complaints and escalating to the Team Leader in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring personal appointments are met and delivered as promised and accurate records and notes taken regarding each call are recorded as per company policy.
- Conducting administrative duties as required by the departments management
- Working independently and as part of a team and support team members in performance delivery.
- Advising customers on suitable products with an ability to adapt personal style to individual customer needs and requests and expectations.
Risk & Compliance:
Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
- Ability to work in a target driven sales environment
- Self-motivated, focused and resilient
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Plan and organise appointments to meet customers’ needs
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to handle objections effectively
- Work to high standards in order to maintain and improve our quality of service to customers
- Carry out all duties in line with the Company’s values of: Teamwork, Expertise, Service Excellence, Valuing People, Empowerment and Recognition
- A proven track record in a sales environment is desirable
- Knowledge of regulations relating to compliance, money laundering, Data Protection Act and the FCA principles of treating customers fairly.
- Experience of working within a sales team to deliver personal and overall departmental results
- Experience of working within a contact centre environment is desirable
- Selling skills with an understanding of the sales process
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum level of education required; Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
SITEL is a global telecommunications firm that works in partnership with big brand names and well known clients. Working in partnership with firms which pride themselves on delivering a premium service, SITEL provides first rate customer service and telecommunications solutions to further our client’s customer service practice and ethos.
With sites stretching from Canada to New Zealand and over 72,000 associates worldwide, SITEL provides a dynamic and supportive environment within which to work, develop and progress.
- 20 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Excellent Career Opportunities & award winning training programmes
- Free NVQ’s onsite
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension schemes
- Corporate discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Fruity Friday! Free fruit every week
- Competitive salary package
- Call Centre
- Customer Service