Sales Representative - Educational Sales
Established in 2009, Citrus Connect is an independently owned Sales Recruitment Company, providing high quality sales recruitment solutions for businesses throughout the UK. We are the UK's No. 1 Recruitment Agency providing our candidates with sales roles across the UK with uncapped commission.
We are looking for experienced, talented and motivated Sales Representative to present and sell a totally unique curriculum based educational courses. Our client has been established since the 1990's and have continued to enjoy an exciting period of growth within this unique industry.
Requirements for a Sales Representative;
- Thrive on closing new business in an ethical manner
- Great communication skills
- Attractive personality
- Passion and flair for achieving sales
- Ability to work on own initiative and gain referrals
- Great organisational and planning skills
- Own smart phone
- Have full UK driving licence and a vehicle
- Available for 30 hours a week minimum, appointments across evenings and weekends
- Be ethical with a high level of personal presentation
What you will receive as a Sales Representative;
- A basic OR retainer + uncapped commission
- A comprehensive 5 day (all expenses paid) induction training with full support and mentoring in the field from your manager
- ALL leads - all authorised by schools
- All point of sale material at company net book
- Flexible working hours
- Potential to earn £50k per annum (realistic)
- Regular incentives for teams and individuals
- Company pension
The salary is competitive with uncapped commission, with the opportunity to earn £40-50k - you control your earnings!
This is a business to consumer Sales Representative role, and comes with un-capped earnings, working EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS!
Apply now for an immediate interview!
- Consultative Sales
- Sales Representative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"