Established in 2009, Citrus Connect is an independently owned Sales Recruitment Company, providing high quality sales recruitment solutions for businesses throughout the UK. We are the UK's No. 1 Recruitment Agency providing our candidates with sales representative roles across the UK with uncapped commission.
Join this expanding sales team as a field based Business Rates Assessor (self employed/commission only), looking for talented Sales Representatives to visit businesses from leads that have been identified through intelligence gathering and analysis as properties where is a strong likelihood that Business Rates reduction can be achieved.
You will receive as a Sales Represntative;
- Excellent bonus for each contract, plus other target achieving bonuses.
- Flexible working conditions working from home with help and support provided as required
- Mileage allowance
Key Responsibilities as a Sales Representative:
- Follow up on all leads provided by Head Office and to provide Head Office with feedback on those leads on a daily basis
- To return to clients and take instructions from clients where Head Office confirms that No Win, No Fee services should be offered following the initial visit
- Independently manage your own time and appointment schedule
- To accurately record and report on all leads and administration documentation
- To attend training and development days as required
- To be available to work Monday to Friday
What are we looking for in a Sales Representative?
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self motivated and be able to work unsupervised
- Confident, enthusiastic and outgoing
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
- Working hours will be Monday to Friday, working business hours
Call and apply now for an immediate interview!
- Business Sales
- Sales Leads
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job