- Continually growing, market-leading manufacturer
- Rare opportunity within aesthetics sales
- Attractive and realistic career and earning prospects
THE COMPANY:Exciting times for this continually growing, market leading organisation who manufacture a premium quality range of aesthetic capital equipment used within a range of aesthetic clinics and private hospitals. A rare and exciting opportunity currently exists for a polished, driven, consultative and personable sales professional to manage and grow their business on the M62 corridor sales territory.
THE ROLE: The successful Sales Representative will enjoy a healthy mix of account management and new business, managing, developing and winning and key relationships within private aesthetic clinics and cosmetic practices, liaising with plastic surgeons, consultants, dermatologists, clinic managers / owners and nurses in the main. Candidates will ideally have a proven and successful sales background within the aesthetics sector, however those with other medical equipment sales backgrounds seeking a move into aesthetics are also encouraged to apply. Full product training will be provided and career and earning prospects are very exciting, especially with the company still growing at a healthy rate.
The Package for Sales Representative
- Basic: Â£30,000 to Â£38,000
- Commission: Â£Attractive and uncapped
- Car: Fully expensed company car
- Benefits: Mobile, laptop, healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday + stats
- The successful Sales Representative will enjoy a healthy mix of account management and new business
- developing and winning and key relationships within private aesthetic clinics and cosmetic practices
- liaising with plastic surgeons
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job