Sales Rep (Computing)
Gekko are a full service field marketing and experiential agency working across retail, B2B and digital channels.
Gekko have a great opportunity to join one of their campaigns promoting computing products on behalf of a global technology brand. This part-time position is based in a well-known retailer offering up to 30 hours per week (Thursdays to Sundays from 01 October until the end of 2020).
- Ensure the brand has a positive image in-store
- Share your knowledge and training with store staff and customers
- Achieve weekly KPI’s by meeting your sales targets
- Provide interactive demonstrations to customers
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience within a sales, retail or customer service environment
- A keen interest in technology, particularly computing products
- Being provided with a device to use for demonstration purposes in store
- Sales incentives to work towards in relation to meeting your targets
- Representing a global technology brand
- Automatic enrolment into the workplace Pension scheme
Full product training will be provided via virtual sessions in September due to the Coronavirus as well as an introduction to Gekko's policies and procedures. All employees will be provided with their own PPE kit (hand sanitiser, antiviral spray and a mask) to use whilst working in store.
To join the team, click apply now.
- Customer Service
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'