You will manage exiting multi-country and UK customers, proactively promote and renewing existing contracts (up selling).
The aim of the role is to inform customer their renewal date and promote products and licenses services. You will also process orders through Salesforce keeping record of customer’s interactions and transactions. The successful candidate daily targets are 40 calls and process 8 orders a day to meet client, customer and departmental expectations, through inbound and outbound telephone sales and emails.
- Liaising with end users in English (written and spoken).
- Supply high-quality service in accordance with given processes and procedures.
- Informing customers effectively, through the use of active listening, questioning, soft skills, telesales techniques.
- Establish and develop excellent quality relationships with existing business and customers as well as other parts of the organization.
- Ensure that the customer is provided with the correct information in an efficient and timely manner as possible.
- Executing renewals of expiring maintenance and annual license agreements.
- Obtain orders and up-selling to generate new license opportunities.
- Planning and organizing the sales pipeline
- Generate quotation through Salesforce
- Submit orders by referring to updated price lists and products codes.
- Track and maintain records on customer sales through Salesforce.
- Identify sales opportunities & establish customer needs
- Articulate features, benefits and recommendations to suit customer needs
- Objection handling & obtaining customer agreement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on being able to verbally communicate with a diverse group of customers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential in order to handle the busy and varied workload
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a positive, pleasant and focused attitude being essential
- Knowledge of Windows, MS Office and Mac operating systems
- Concluding calls/e-mails professionally i.e. summarizing
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Native speaker in the respective language & fluent in English
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Familiarity with Salesforce would be an advantage.
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Inbound Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job