Are you a passionate and hard-working sales professional? Are you fed up of not being paid for your hard work? Have you walked into a sales role and been SOLD the dream?
Recruitment is the ideal transition for anyone with a sales background. The current market is crying out for sales professionals who already have that natural flare, who know how to work with people and most importantly how to sell!
Few interesting facts about recruitment.
- 60% of our successfully placed candidates come from a sales background
- Billers who fall in the top 10% of businesses mostly come from a sales role
- Uncapped commission and no working weekends!
- Car Sales, Telesales, Estate Agents, Business Development Executives that have made the move to recruitment have said this feels like a natural progression for them to have a long-term career in recruitment
What we need from you;
- Proven track record in sales (know your figures!)
- 6+ months in a direct sales role - telesales, door to door, fundraising, car sales, broking, business development, estate agency, lettings etc..
- Winning attitude and a desire to succeed
The role itself;
- Networking and attending conferences
- Client and candidate face to face meetings
- Sourcing candidates through Headhunting, Advertising, Networking and Database
- Screening CV’s
- Interviewing candidates on the phone and face to face
- Negotiating and closing deals!
The cherry on top;
- Uncapped commission
- Quarterly and annual bonus (double your salary by a performance bonus ON TOP of your commission - I know it sounds too good to be true, but we tell no lies)
- Holiday incentives (targeted of course) to New York, Ibiza , Las Vegas, Marbella, Dubai the list goes on
- 5 Year Progression Plan - get to Team Leader in 3 years and to Director in 5!
- Lunch clubs (it’s not an actual club but you get taken out on fancy all paid for lunches in Michelin star restaurants for hitting the target)
- Individual gift targets - Rolex watches, spa breaks, shopping sprees & more
- £25k basic + commission - Year 1 £40K, Year 2 £60K, Year 3 £85-100K!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'