Sales & Recruitment Assistant - Full Training Provided
Ever thought of trying recruitment?
A brand new opportunity has come available with rapid advancement! Full training will be provided along with ongoing guidance and support. Roar Ambition is seeking 5 top candidates to join our sales and recruitment team with immediate start!
Working with top UK clients, Roar Ambition are recruiting for candidates to join our sales and recruitment team specialising in retail events, the energy sector and residential channels.
- Managing and promoting sales for a range of products and services
- Teach and train other sales assistants product knowledge and sales techniques
- Be responsible for interviewing and recruiting new sales assistant candidates on behalf of the company
- Be responsible for managing all candidates that you recruit
- Target based progression. Contact our team and ask about the criteria involved to progress your career to a team leader/ managerial role
Apply today to find out more about our current projects and campaigns, rewards package and where your skills could fit it.
We are offering a great rewards package in return including an annual European team getaway, commission only based earnings to reward you for your outstanding marketing performance, regular travel opportunities, and flexible working hours and holidays.
Contact our team, and find out more today!
We currently have full time and flexible self-employed positions. You can state your preference of full time or part time, later in the recruitment process.
Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile today and 'Apply Now'. We will be shortlisting candidates shortly to meet with the manager for a preliminary appointment and a further shadowing day with our current sales and marketing team. We currently have several locations based within 10 miles of Sheffield city centre, so travel to these locations will be involved. Please note as this is part of the interview process, this is an unpaid day.
- Must be age 18+ and able to commute to Liverpool City Centre
- Training is provided, so previous experience is not compulsory