In this exciting role you will have many responsibilities. Some will include:
* Placing suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
* Identifying, progressing and converting sales leads as required
* Proactively and consistently striving to identify and obtain new business opportunities
* Sourcing suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures
* Managing and profitably developing client relationships
* Identifying, shortlisting and presenting suitably qualified applicants against defined job vacancies
* Ensuring all necessary administration, payment and aftercare services are concluded in line with company policies
* Understanding and meeting agreed KPIs and financial targets
* Complying with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management
* Complying with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
* Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
* Tenacious and resilient
* Ambitious, driven and determined to achieve targets and objectives
* Problem solving, influencing, questioning and listening skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Customer focused approach
* Time management and organisational skills
* Appropriately presented
Previous experience in a highly focused sales role is essential. You must have the ability to illustrate experience developing and maintaining business relationships. You will require a driving license and a car.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV in the first instance.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.