Sales & Quotations Coordinator
£££Competitive Salary + Uncapped Commission & Full Company Benefits!
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an incredibly exciting and growing organisation on the outskirts of Eastleigh.
- Providing quotations to clients following the technician's visit
- Speaking with clients and handling their questions or queries regarding their quotation or recent visit
- Following up outstanding quotations to convert to an appointment for the technician to return to complete the necessary work
- Working as part of a team of 2 to ensure that all quotations are followed up and maximised.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will ideally have some sort of technical sales background or be used to dealing with technical clients/business and their respective quotations.
- Any experience or knowledge of fire standards, fire legislation or fire safety/security would be hugely advantageous!
- Must be confident talking with clients over the phone and via email and have overall good communication skills.
- Will be proactive and driven to work to follow up as many quotations as possible and convert as many in to sales as possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing department and a growing company that will be able to offer you career development and progression in the future!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words:sales, campaigns, marketing, targets, reporting, spreadsheets, quotes, quotations, orders, invoices, technicians, fire safety, fire legislation, technical, technical sales, upselling, cross selling, converting, conversion, full time
- full time
- cross selling
- fire safety
- technical sales
- fire legislation