We're currently seeking a Sales & Purchasing administrator for a B2B organisation based in St Neots, this is a division of a global organisation, renowned in their specialist sector for high quality products and great customer service.
- Experience in telephone duties
- Office administration
- Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent standard in education including Maths and English with GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
- Intermediate IT skills on MS Office Suite.
- Proven ability to work flexibly and accurately and as part of a team.
- Previous purchasing experience essential.
- Supplier Delivery Dates updating on Exchequer
- Chasing of Outstanding Order Confirmations
- Chasing of Overdue items
- Learn other areas of Purchasing - Order Run, Smart Sheets, excel uploads, Purchase Returns & Non-Conformance Shelf etc.
- Learn Customer Returns and a when required.
- Assist with Customer Delivery Dates where required.
- Answering the Telephones in a polite and efficient manner.
- Learn other team members’ roles to assist in covering for sickness and holiday for seamless Customer service:
- Sales Order Processing, Customer Delivery Notifications, Invoicing, Email enquiries, ,PDNs, Returns, Purchasing etc
- General Office Administration
This position is at a junior level and as such candidates will only need to have between 1 and 2 years experience to apply. Due to their location this position is commutable from Bedford, Rushden, Wellingborough, Huntingdon, St Ives, Peterborough, Cambridge, Stevenage, St Neots and Milton Keynes,
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
- Administrative Duties
- Administrative Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'