Glue, Sellotape, Blue Tack, Double Sided Tape... Take your pick, but you'll definitely be the pivotol point, holding all the processes together!
Location: Bulwell, Nottingham
Salary: £18,000k - £20,000k per annum
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Electronic data processing of orders received by email, web portals, post and fax
- Liaising with sales and purchasing colleagues and external providers regarding delivery dates
- Monitoring of outstanding sales and purchase orders
- Assisting the purchasing department in sourcing and purchasing products to satisfy customer requests when they fall outside of the core product range
- Maintaining the internal auditing system
- General administration
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Communicate with ease to both customers and internal departments, keeping all concerned updated
- Accurate and thorough approach
- IT literate
- The ability to prioritise and re-priotise as the day unfolds
- Previous experience in an administrative role is ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience within the SME sector is DESIRABLE
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.
- Office Support
- SME sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job