Ark Workplace Risk is a subsidiary of Helix International Group.
Helix International Group and its subsidiaries are seeking a diligent, reliable, and trustworthy Sales & Purchase Ledger Clerk who will perform administrative duties to support the Financial Controller.
You will be professional, friendly but firm, have an approachable and personable personality, and be able to uphold high-quality standards whilst working well under pressure.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is accurate, hard-working with great attention to detail and has exceptional time management skills.
You will possess a high degree of professional integrity and self-discipline, can follow through on instructions quickly and efficiently when under pressure.
Purpose of the position:
As the Sales & Purchase Ledger Clerk at Helix International Group and subsidiaries, you will have accountability and management for the day-to-day transactional activities of the group.
We are looking for someone who has experience in:
- You will be responsible for raising sales Invoices and provide support on credit control/sales ledger.
- You will be dealing with high volumes of sales invoices & we require a high standard with minimal error.
- Business partnering with the operations department to ensure smooth invoice process.
- You will be responsible for purchase invoices and A/P communications
Reporting and Analysis:
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly KPI’s
- Ad hoc analysis as required
- Assist FC with projects as required
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience working with high volumes within a fast-paced SME environment.
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Business interests first mentality
- Preferably have experience within software or professional services
- Experience with Xero and iCompleat an advantage
It is an exciting time at Helix International Group as we have gone from strength to strength over the last few years. We now have 500+ happy customers, 65 - 70 motivated and dedicated employees, a suite of market-leading offerings, and a strong and credible reputation in the market.
Our mission is:
"To provide trusted solutions to make compulsory and critical things happen, so our clients can feel comfort, be resilient, and thrive."
We are looking to reward talented individuals who enjoy working in growing companies and being a part of making something larger than themselves to life.
Benefits & Culture:
Here at Helix International Group, we have a culture of achievement through shared purpose, values, and behaviours consistently delivering to our client’s expectations and beyond. This opportunity will provide the successful candidate with the ability to fast-track their career in a professional family environment whilst supporting and facilitating professional growth.
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'