**SALES AND PURCHASE LEDGER ADMINISTRATOR**
Working for a National business within the Engineering Sector offering Engineering Solutions to key clients and working on multiple projects simultaneously. This is an exciting time to join to join the finance department.
YOUR NEW JOB...
- You will report to the Financial Controller, you will have the chance to provide groundwork support to the transactional activities within the finance function, to ensure continuity and that transactions are processed accurately.
- Support the Purchase and Sales Ledger managers in the day-to-day activities
- This role also has its own duties in the Expense Ledger, maintaining personnel records and team codes in the accounting system, plus monthly overtime hours calculation.
- Assist in maintaining databases and records
* Working closely and liaising with Project Engineers, Project Managers and Clients, taking the lead within the team in relation to document control issues.
* Provide support to all disciplines on the Project to ensure information management is carried out efficiently and in a timely manner
* Assist in maintaining databases and records
* Formatting reports and spreadsheets (in both MS Word & Excel)
* Producing templates to the company standard
* Using the in-house database to source records.
Seeking someone who is either at the start of their career with ambitions of taking on Finance as a career, and/or someone who has Purchase and/or Sale Ledger experience. The latter ideally should have some basic form of accounting qualifications, such as the initial stages of AAT Level 1 &/or 2.
•Have experience of working in Purchase Ledger and Purchasing.
•Good Excel & Access skills.
•Accurate data input.
•Organised and attention to detail.
•Confident and comfortable working in a busy environment.
•Ability to communicate professionally and confidently.
•Be self-motivated, determined and be driven to develop within the role
WHATS ON OFFER…
Up to £16,000 - £20,000K Salary, Working hours, Full Time with flexible working hours and good benefit package.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
- Microsoft Excel
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job