Sales & Promotions Assistant
*Retail Sales Experience Wanted*
Maidstone, Kent, ME14
Are you looking for an opportunity to put your retail sales experience and skills to good use?
Do you enjoy interacting with customers, but feel you deserve more recognition, advancement, and pay?
Can you see yourself learning to lead and motivate a team?
Apex Acquisitions are looking for ambitious, motivated people with a passion for customer satisfaction and personal success. We work with clients that are looking to increase brand recognition and market share, and we value people with retail sales experience!
Sales & Promotions Assistant Responsibilities:
- Working with the existing sales team, setting individual and group goals
- Interacting with customers to promote products, services, and offers
- Meeting with clients to discuss event venues, marketing strategies, and other requirements
What’s In It for You?
- Opportunity to earn as much as you’d like - the harder you work, the more you earn
- Opportunity for promotion, growth, and progression within the company
- Worldwide travel opportunities
* Immediate Start Available*
Sales & Promotions Assistant Requirements/ Recommendations:
- You'll need to be 18+ years of age to sign agreements with customers
- You should have at least 1 year's worth of retail sales or similar experience
- You'll excel with a positive attitude and a drive to succeed
- A friendly, outgoing and approachable personality is linked to sales success
- The ability to think on your feet and make quick informed decisions will help you advance
- Good communication and listening skills are key to your sales and development
- The ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team will assist your success
Why Work for Us?
Apex Acquisitions is a business that is passionate about sales and marketing and is committed to growth and success. We work closely with both our clients, customers, and staff in order to achieve the best results. We are looking for individuals who share our passion for selling and customer service, and who are willing to take on a new challenge and seize the opportunity with both hands.
We believe in conducting all of our sales and promotions face-to-face to provide a more personalised approach to finding new customers and at the same time improving the customer experience. If you agree, you could be our perfect match. All Sales Assistants will work on a self-employed basis and have an uncapped commission only earning structure, and advancement opportunities are all based on performance. Our people tell us this makes us a top company to work with because you are rewarded on your value and hard work.
If you’re ambitious, driven, and a go-getter who’s thirsty for success, then we are looking for people like you! No experience is needed as we’ll train you to be the best that you can be whilst on the job, so why not challenge yourself today and discover just what you’re capable of? Click 'Apply’ below to submit your CV and we’ll be back in touch.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'