Are you an experienced estate agent who enjoys the sales progression element and wishes you could do more of it?
We currently have a new opportunity available with our clients in the Halesworth area, who are looking for such an individual to join their busy estate agency team as a Sales Progressor.
Ideally, our client requires the successful individual to not only have proven estate agency sales experience but to have a thorough knowledge of the residential conveyancing process.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Progressing sales from 'offer agreed’ to 'completion’
- Guide clients throughout the progress of the sale
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with fellow sales progressors as a team
- Liaising with all stakeholders throughout a property transaction to provide updates and chase progress
- Communicate via telephone and email with clients and stakeholders
- Work to milestones and deadlines
- Overcome challenges throughout the sales process
- Renegotiate sales when required
- Encourage positive feedback via Feefo and Google
- Chase paperwork, enquires and contracts
- Work to a target of pipeline conversion
- Organise completion dates between parties and branches
- Report weekly on activity on sales
The working day is 9.00 am to 5.00 pm with an hour for lunch Monday - Friday. For the role of Sales Progressor our clients are ideally looking for a full-time person however, if the right person was out there wanting 4 days per week, they would also consider them too.
In return, for this Sales Progressor role, our client is offering a salary dependant on experience and the commission will be negotiable. They also offer their staff:
- Career Progression
- Personal Development
- Ongoing training and support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'