NEW ROAD RECRUITMENT BRINGS TO MARKET A VERY COMPETITIVE PACKAGE, OFFERING A VERY GOOD BASIC SALARY OF £19,000 P.A WITH AN EXPECTED OTE OF £23,000.
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £19,000
On Target Earnings: £23,000
Hours: Monday to Friday - 08.45 - 17.30
Benefits: 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
An established Estate Agents have a GREAT opportunity for a Sales Progressor to join the team progressing the sales files of the larger branches in the network in Surrey.
The role will includes:
- Working alongside the Sales Negotiators and Managers
- You will be progressing all agreed sales through to a satisfactory exchange of contracts and subsequent completion
- Telephone liaison and administration
- Speaking with Solicitors, Surveyors, Mortgage Lenders, Estate Agents, Home Buyers and Vendors
- Chasing the progression from each party, making sure the correct documentation and contracts are in place.
- General administration
- Managing the sales pipeline
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A good understanding of Estate Agency and the sales process.
- A high level of commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Able to work to targets.
- A willingness to go the extra mile
The successful applicant must be customer focused, self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills with a passion to succeed in a challenging environment.
Previous estate agency experience is essential, you also need to be tenacious, target driven, patient, motivated, hardworking, a good listener, determined, calm & unflappable!
iF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE AND FEEL THAT THIS IS THE KIND OF JOB FOR YOU THEN APPLY NOW!
- Estate Agents