£24k (pro-rata) - 24 hours
We are looking for an ambitious and competent Sales Progressor with a strong knowledge of the conveyancing process to join a very long-standing and established company within the property sector. This is a busy, office-based position working from their office in Stockport. They are looking for someone ideally Monday to Friday 10am - 3pm, although there can be some flexibility around hours.
As sole Sales Progressor within the office, this is a busy and fast-paced role supporting the sales team with the progression of high volume property sales.
You will be handling a mixed caseload of new build and second-hand homes.
The Sales Progressor must be able to demonstrate:
- A strong working knowledge of the propety sales process.
- Experience in the property sector.
- First class communication skills.
- Ability to deal with a high-volume caseload.
- A confident and professional attitude at all times.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work unsupervised using your own initiative.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading companies in their field who have a successful track record in the property sector. They have a very long-standing and committed workforce, many who have been with them for 10 years+.
Please note, we are only able to respond to successful applicants, so if you have not heard from a consultant within 5 working days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Administrative Support
- Estate Agency