Sales Progressor (New Build Housing)
Salary up to £30,000
My client, a New Build Housing developer, are currently searching for a Sales Progressor / Legal Executive, ideally with New Homes experience,
- Proactively communicate to Sales Managers details of problem plots or where assistance is required to achieve completions target on a daily/weekly basis.
- Complete extensive list of weekly and monthly reports and ensuring that the reports are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Generate letters/memos, e.g. contract exchange deadline letters.
- Ensure all customer information is input accurately and on time.
- Liaise with Brokers, Solicitors and the Sales team to check that mortgage and legal processes are proceeding at the correct pace.
- Meeting targets in a demanding environment.
- Dealing efficiently and confidently with queries from both internal and external customers.
- General admin associated with the role of a Contracts Progressor
- Sales Progression
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Office programmes, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Legal, Estate Agency or New Build Sales background.
- Professional, pleasant, yet persistent manner in dealing with internal and external customers.
- Focused on achieving results within timescale
- Sales Progression
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job