Annual gross salary of £25,000 per annum payable monthly by credit transfer.
Commission bonus, the terms and structure are as below;
Up to £1,250 per quarter based on a 100% turnover on the pipeline, payable quarterly
Standard benefits include:
- 28 days of annual holiday entitlement inclusive of bank holidays and companywide holidays.
- Use of company mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm
As a Move Manager within the company you will report to company Directors and Branch Managers. Your role will be to manage the company sales pipelines from offer to completion – dealing with and resolving issues along the way. You will provide the highest level of communication and customer services to all clients and ensure they are updated and advised accordingly.
· Manage company pipelines and keep both vendors and purchasers updated.
· Work with the Directors, Branch Managers and Move Managers to resolve any potential issues.
· Be a point of contact to vendors and purchasers for advice.
· Oversee and maintain a good working relationship with solicitors and surveyors.
· Maintain an up-to-date list of Contractors that you can contact fir quotes to help resolve survey issues.
· Negotiate price reductions where required.
· Produce accurate exchange projections for the Directors and Branch Managers.
· Improve number of days from Sale to Exchange and continually strive and improve this, each quarter.
· Implement ideas and strategies to improve efficiency and reduce fall-throughs.
· To effectively turn the pipeline to an agreed target on a quarterly basis.
· Estate agency legislation
· Mortgage application process
· Basic construction methods
· Conveyancing process
· Local area knowledge is preferred
· Planning and time management
· Administrative skills
· Communication skills
· Organisation and Prioritisation
· IT Skills
· Customer service skills
· Team work
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.