Our client is a respected independent estate agency currently expanding their Cambridge office due to continued business growth. Our client is a successful estate agency with offices throughout Cambridgeshire.
The successful candidate will have experience working in an estate agency working within sales, ideally as a sales progressor.
Your duties will include:
- Taking ownership of the sales process from offer accepted stage through to exchange and completion.
- Sending outgoing documentation to all relevant parties in a timely manner via email and/or post
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Liaising with mortgage brokers, surveyors, agents and solicitors to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Updating all parties and managing the process in a timely and efficient manner
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 12 months estate agency experience
- Ideally experience working as a sales progressor
- Well presented
- Confidential communicator
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.45am- 5.30pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am - 1pm.
In return our client can offer a basic salary between £18,000- £25,000 DOE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents