Job Title: Sales Progression Manager
Location: Colchester, Essex
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 per annum
Start Date: December 2017
Sales Progression Manager
Property/ Sales/ Estate Agency
Why apply for this role?
- Work for the UK’s leading new homes and part exchange company
- Join the company at a time of expansion and growth
- Be a part of the companies extensive training and development plan that allows motivated and hungry sales progressors become sales managers within 12- 18 months
Celebrating over 25 years In the industry the company continues to grow year on year. Having developed an enviable reputation for delivering the highest standards of service to housebuilders and their customers, the company has become the UK’s leading specialist in Mortgages, Part Exchange and Assisted Moves.
- Deal quickly and efficiently with customer enquiries by various mediums including phone, post, email or text
- Ability to assess and resolve enquiries or issues arising and communicate with all parties, including client, customer, solicitors, estate agents and internal support team
- To use sound judgment and make decisions within established procedures working to agreed company deadlines of both client and company
- Thorough chain checking, where relevant, ensuring any deadlines are agreed and that everyone involved is both willing and able to meet them. All deadlines need to be communicated to all relevant parties in the chain.
- Ability to communicate with client proactively on a daily basis at the same time provide comprehensive written reports at least once a week or otherwise requested
- Where a part exchange property is under offer but vacant ensure receipt of completed vacation report from an appointed selling agent. Communicate and liaise with the client in respect of any additional work required and implement where agreed
- To encourage feedback on the level of services being provided, make recommendations and where appropriate take the necessary action in conjunction with the Sales Manager
- Adhering to company policy and best practice procedures at all times
You will be a property expert who is currently working with a developer or estate agency. You will be motivated and inspired by the opportunity to work for a represent the UK’s leading Mortgage and Part Exchange business. Your industry Knowledge will be second to none and you will have a passion for progression to move your career forward within an incredibly successful company.
Now it’s your turn
Please apply now to find out further details.
At inRecruitment we’re adopting a fresh approach to recruitment, by integrating technology into our processes we’re quicker and more efficient so we're creating more perfect job matches without compromising on our candidate relationships or our consultative approach. In fact, really understanding the longer-term motivations of our employers and candidates is a central theme in our strategy.
If you are thinking of looking for a new role then please contact us for further details about how we may be able to help you within specific divisions across: Technical & Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Commercial and Financial Sectors.