My client, specialising in retirement living are looking for a Sales Progression and Customer Service focussed Land & New Homes professional to join their team on a 1 year fixed term contract basis.
You will be based on site and responsible for proactively following through enquiries from reservation to completion. You will be set clear conversion and sales targets, enabling you to bring in up to £70,000 per annum uncapped.
Job Title: Sales Progression Manager
Salary: £30,000 + OTE (realistic £70,000 uncapped)
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm with the occasional Saturday (this is not common)
What you’ll be doing…
- Nurture leads, build rapport and establish a trusting relationship with the customer
- Handling the sale from reservation to completion
- Liaising with Estate Agents and Solicitors
- Selling off plan to customers and making sure you can capture the vision of the property
- Providing excellent customer service consistently and effectively close a sale
- MUST have previous Estate Agency/ Land and New Homes Experience
- MUST be familiar with off plan selling
- Confident with IT and CRM systems
- Able to take a consultative approach to sales, understanding that Retirement Sales are naturally at a slower pace
What’s in it for you…
Impressive commission scheme & benefits package
25 days holiday
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.