iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Bracknell who are looking for a Sales Case Handler. As the Sales Case Handler you will be the central figure in your own portfolio of cases, ensuring that each one achieved the best possible outcome. You will build relationships with agents, solicitors, your corporate client, and in certain instances the customer themselves. Working to high standards, you will take pride in ensuring that each property you touch is managed to specific measurable, individual and team targets in accordance with client and company procedures. The support you will provide within your team will be vital in making certain that these targets are met and exceeded.
- Managing A Property To Market - Overseeing the cleaning and maintenance of properties as judged against the customer’s requirements and the client’s SLA, reviewing and approving the initial marketing report to set the asking price at an appropriate level to achieve the best outcome
- Strategy Reviews - Weekly in-depth discussions are required with your marketing agents during which you will assess each property’s market performance, and by using your communication and questioning skills determine an on-going marketing strategy targeted to achieve the best results
This could include reductions to asking price, bringing another marketing agent on board to improve activity or considering alternative routes of sale
- Web Advertising - You will be the main driving force behind what the general public sees on all major property websites throughout the UK and Northern Ireland. You will work to client SLAs as well as best practice to ensure that each property is marketed in full and in the best possible light
- Offers and Negotiation - You will be responsible for logging, negotiating and agreeing or rejecting offers that are received from the marketing agents. You will also be responsible for making sure that all acceptable offers are financially qualified and buyers are in the best position to proceed with the purchase. You will work to client SLAs as well as your own initiative in ensuring the best possible sale price is obtained
- Sales Chasing - Ensuring that each agreed sale is progressed promptly by liaising with agents and solicitors to make sure that each key point from sale to completion is met. You will develop and understand each key point within the sales process and use this to your advantage to make sure that each property exchanges and completes within a set time period, working to mitigate delays.
- Ad-Hoc Duties - No two properties are the same and similarly your job role will not be the same day-to-day! You may be asked by your line manager to complete tasks not covered by the above.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Innovative - You will always be looking for ways to help the business improve and should not be afraid to share any ideas that may improve best practice!
- Accuracy - Your work is required to be of a high standard to meet internal audit requirements along with making sure that all case notes are kept up to date to allow you to tell the story of a property from initial instruction through to completion. All decisions made during the journey of a case will need to be fully justified and all required documents will also need to be evidenced
- Planning and Organisation - You will be required to take a proactive approach in managing your work load, ensuring that you prioritise to ensure you deliver expectations
- Communication - You will be able to effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders, and take responsibility for communicating upwards.
- Team Work - You will be an integral part of a highly successful team, driving future results and offering your assistance wherever and whenever necessary
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- GCSE Maths and English (grade A-C)
- Sales Process
- Sales Support