We have an exciting opportunity for sales professionals to join a rapidly growing energy company. This is a field based role and will be working from different venues weekly.
- Deliver KPIs
- Comply with brand guidelines and code of conduct
- Ensure all sales meet or exceed guidelines
- Ensure that all Regulatory Observations achieve the minimum pass mark
- Take responsibility for a tablet device
- Ensure that personal timekeeping is in line with scheduled hours
- Achievement of conversion rates
- Sales/retail experience
- Personable approach
- Bespoke training programme
- 20 days holiday (pro rata)
- Pension scheme
- Travel and expenses
If you are interested in joining an ever-growing company as a sales professional, please do not hesitate, apply today!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'