Jenson Fisher have been engaged by a internationally-renowned Audio-Visual business on a retained basis to recruit Experienced Sales Professionals to service and develop the client base, both existing and prospect, across the Greater London area.
In this field-based role, you will work from three locations comprising Home, Clients Premises and at the London office and your client base will be across London’s prosperous Leisure and Retail sectors.
As the successful candidate, your responsibilities will include;
- Seek out and establish new customer relationships, communicating and meeting with new and prospective customers regularly whilst continuing to nurture and maximise the benefit of each partnership.
- Actively manage customer relationships from conception stage including tendering, negotiation, contract negotiation, service implementation and successful conclusion.
- Managing existing customer relationships and ensuring that the business can maximise the revenue opportunities.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction in order to ensure that repeat business is achieved and that the company brand is synonymous with quality throughout.
- With the assistance of a robust back-office team, prepare technical tender submissions and provide other requests for information to both customers and internal contacts alike.
- Maintain regular communication with staff at Head Office including the Project Managers, R&D team amongst others.
- Achieve pre-agreed sales and business development activity targets.
- Provide monthly reports providing details of all sales activities, contact and opportunities.
As the successful candidate you must have the ability to work using your own initiative and be driven to achieve success within the role. In addition, the successful candidate will also meet the following person specification;
- Strong consultative and product sales skills with the ability to work collaboratively at all levels, forging powerful working relationships with customers and team members. Commercial and technical experience will offer a distinct advantage.
- Display expert communication skills and possess the ability to lead discussions with clients from board level downwards gaining agreed consensus on actions and progress.
- Have a proven track record in significant product sales for technology-based products.
- Strategic thinking coupled with a tactical, pragmatic approach to tasks.
- Advantageous: expertise in Audio Visual, Access Control, Visual Effects Lighting, Telecoms and Datacomms.
- Desirable: expertise in consumer based electronic products, new product introduction with knowledge and understanding of products and trends.
To be considered please declare your interest and submit your CV by clicking the link.
- Contract Negotiation
- Electronic Products
- AV systems
- Tender Submissions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'