Stobart Energy have an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Procurement Consultant to join their growing team based in Lamberhurst.
Job Title: Sales & Procurement Consultant
Salary: £25,000 - Depending On Experience
Hours: 40 Hours per week 8:30 – 17:30
Stobart Group is an Infrastructure and Support Services business operating in the biomass energy, railway maintenance and aviation sectors as well as having investments in a property and logistics portfolio.
Sales & Procurement Consultant – The Job:
To work proactively providing support to Managers, Supervisors and Employees in order to achieve team sales targets and help facilitate efficient daily operations.
Sales & Procurement Consultant – Responsibilities:
- Assisting the office to develop and sustain national sales and procurement including the provision of quotations
- Assisting with the coordination of daily wood waste movements
- Customer support and maintaining customer partnerships
- Provide administration support throughout the office as directed
- Liaise with hauliers obtaining quotes and booking loads for movement of material
- Process tickets on internal NAV system, obtaining approval and processing cancellations as necessary
- Liaise with the Finance Department and Administration sections at other Stobart Energy Offices
- Dealing with customer or internal requests efficiently and responding to customers in a timely manner
- Updating relevant customer spreadsheets for internal monitoring purposes to include s-shipping forecasts
- Answering and processing sales calls effectively including lunch time, holiday and sickness cover, taking messages and forwarding to the relevant person where necessary
- Work independently to research and develop new customer base
- Keep up to date with announcements, news items and process updates as detailed on the Stobart Group Intranet system
- Achieving weekly target
Sales & Procurement Consultant - Qualifications Core:
- IT Literate including Microsoft, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Written, oral English and Mathematics to GCSE standard
- Full Driving Licence
- Educated to degree level standard (Desirable)
- Stobart Group in-house systems
- Experience Core
- Office Sales and/or Administrative Experience
- Experience in the energy or waste, forestry, agriculture or waste wood processing sectors (Desirable)
- Awareness of Environmental Legislation
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a package including company pension scheme and uniform.
For Stobart employees: If you are short-listed for an interview, you must inform your line manager in advance.
To submit your CV for this exciting Sales & Procurement Consultant opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!