Zuto is a team of friendly experts, dedicated to putting car buyers back in control of one of life’s biggest buying decisions.
Buying a car can often be a stressful experience because there are a lot of unknowns. There are all sorts of questions to answer from what makes and model? Through to is that a good deal? Can I trust the seller? What is the vehicle’s history? And that’s all before you get to the fun bit, "Does it come in my favourite shade of red?" That’s where Zuto comes in…
We help people in a variety of financial circumstances, working with a panel of over 15 trusted lenders to offer access to more than 60 finance products. From finding a loan right through to free vehicle and valuation checks, our one-on-one support make car buying hassle free and simple - it’s no wonder 98% of our customers recommend us.
Here at Zuto we know the best way for our customers to have a great experience is for us to be happy and enjoy what we do. So, while we push for excellence in every one of our experts, we also make sure we have plenty of fun doing what we do.
Our team in Macclesfield aren’t just enthusiastic, they’re committed. They love talking to dealers, helping customers and working to get your paperwork in place. It might seem geeky, but it’s that attitude and passion we recruit for.
We offer a structured training programme so everyone who works here can confidently call themselves a car buying expert. It also means that they understand the importance of the work we do. Helping a nervous car buyer or negotiating a better price on a vehicle makes a big difference. We never forget this and work hard to make every single customer experience a positive one.
In this role you will be:
- Ensuring that paperwork and documentation is complete, and that all relevant details meet the exacting standards of our lenders
- Speaking to dealers and customers to provide updates on the process of a loan
- Working to targets in a fast based working environment
- Actively taking part in coaching and development sessions to ensure ongoing development within your role
What we’re looking for in you
- You'll be a strong and personable communicator with great telephone skills. * You're able to adapt your style to suit your customers and breakdown complexity in confident common-sense way.
- You're super organised, able to manage multiple stakeholders and get things done
- You can work by yourself, but contribute to the team and work well within a collaborative and customer focused environment.
- You are positive, proactive and motivated person, with a real desire to deliver.
- Are passionate about exceeding customer’s expectations.
- Able to work to targets within agreed within time frames without comprising on quality.
- Experience wise, we'd like to see experience of working with customers, administration and ideally sales processing.
What's in it for you:
- Salary: £18,000 plus bonus which equates to total earnings of £20,000 - £22,000
- Hours: 40hrs per week: Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm with 1 day per week 12noon-8pm and 2 weekend days a month with day back in the week
- Perks: Great benefits, supportive and collaborative team, fun and friendly working environment, parking, free brews and monthly bonuses
- Career: Fast paced and ambitious company to work for
This is a great opportunity to kick start your career with an organisation that is passionate about its people and the true value they bring to the success of the organisation. But don't just take our word for it. The Sunday Time's also agrees and we've been listed in their Best Company to Work for in the UK list for the past 2 years.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job