The opportunity to attend and work at trade shows with a salary up to 24k pa awaits a Sales and Technical Parts Advisor for our client based just outside of Basingstoke.
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be first point of contact for all customer correspondence, whether that's by phone or email whilst working in a fast paced environment.
As the Sales and Technical Parts Advisor you will:
- Assist customers purchasing through many outlets, including telephone, e mail or online platforms like website or eBay/Amazon
- Regularly report to department heads on complaint reasons, speed resolved and numbers
- Liaise with all departments including Purchasing, Distribution Centre and Sales to ensure complaints/queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Use the in-house computer system to raise replacement orders
- Liaise with delivery couriers to resolve any problems and the completion of claim forms
- Regularly communicate with customers through telephone calls, email and letter to ensure the customer is kept well informed
- Implement corrective and preventive actions where applicable to reduce future complaints
To succeed as the Sales and Technical Parts Advisor you will be/have:
- Previous office-based customer service experience with a natural ability to develop excellent rapport with customers
- Able to keep calm in a fast paced, pressurised environment
- Highly organised and able to prioritise workload with minimal supervision
- IT literate with experience using Excel
- Proven telephone retail experience
- Demonstrable complaint resolution skills
- Existing understanding of working with spare parts or a technical/mechanical product or be able to show an interest from your hobbies in the Motor or Camping, Leisure and Outdoor sector
- Up to 24k pa
- Attending trade shows throughout the year
- Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days BHs
- Onsite parking
- Must drive with own transport due to location
HOW DO I APPLY?
If you are interested in applying for this Sales and Technical Parts Advisor job, in the first instance please call us and chat to one of our friendly team about this role and other opportunities we may have available.
Alternatively you can submit your CV. However, if you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this particular role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'