Sales Order Support Specialist - Immediate start in Weybridge
Job Title: Sales & Customer Support Coordinator
Pay rate: Up to £12.82 per hour (Salary equiv £25k)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Start date: ASAP
Duration: On-going temp to perm
An established company and a leader within their market place are recruiting for a Sales & Customer Support Coordinator to join their ever expanding team for an on-going temporary basis with a view of going permanent
This role is to provide support to a Quotation & Sales Support team, preparing customer quotations, handling telephone enquiries from customers, providing support to teams producing accurate and timely quotations and responding to technical enquiries providing a high level of customer service.
- Strong communication skills
- Customer excellence
- Problem solving, organised, time management, able to prioritise when under pressure
- Demonstrate accuracy
- Customer Focus / Proactive
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable to change with a pragmatic 'can do' attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of systems equivalent to SAP and CRM
- Customer Services Experience required
- Complaint handling experience
- Able to work in a challenging environment where the company is developing processes and ways of working.
- MS excel knowledge
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'