As a Sales order processor you will be required to process high volumes of customer orders in a timely manner whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
The client is a successful manufacturing business who are expanding due to their current growth plans. They are looking for a Sales order processor to join their busy sales team.
- Processing high volumes of customer orders
- Taking incoming calls regarding orders and also dealing with email enquiries
- Dealing with large business accounts
- Answering any customer enquiries around orders and deliveries
- Delivering a high level of customer service and professionalism throughout
- Inputting orders on SAP systems
- Working with various internal teams including Sales, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Recording all the details on to the internal systems
For this role you must have experience within a sales background, ideally as a sales order processor, sales executive or sales administrator with customer services. Due to the location, ideally you will drive with access to your own vehicle but there is local transport links available.
The client are offering a competitive salary, free parking, company pension and holiday scheme.
- Sales support
- Sales admin
- Sales executive
- Order processing
- Sales order processing
- Sales processing
- Order Processor
- Sales supporter
- Full time processor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'