Page Personnel Logistics are currently looking to recruit for two Sales order processors for our client in Watford.
Our client are a successful manufacturer and distributor of products to the health-care sector.
In the role of Sales order processor you will be responsible for processing incoming purchase orders, monitoring stock movement and allocations in the warehouse, control international and UK transport and liaise with customers through to delivery - whilst processing orders in a timely manner. Other areas of responsibility will include:
- Sales order processing
- Liaise with distributors and customers
- Stock management
- Use WMS to process orders
- Work with freight forwarders for cost effective global transportation
- Organise Express and container deliveries direct to site.
- Acknowledge ongoing status of order to the customer
- Continuously monitor all stocks allocated to Live Sales Orders for pro-forma and account customers
- Packaging optimisation
- Customer Services
- Billing cross referencing
We are looking to speak to candidate who have experience in the following areas along with a desire to progress their career within Logistics and Supply Chain.
- 2 year's experience in an administrative role in a logistics and supply chain environment
- Customer service/ Sales Support
- Knowledge of SAP systems
- Excellent communication skills being able to liaise with individuals at all levels
- Understanding of supply chains, stock management, export/import documentation knowledge
- Great numerical skills
- Works well under pressure but have attention to detail
You will join a fantastic business and work within their modern and fashionable offices. This is a full time permanent opportunity for which you will receive a competitive salary and benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'