Do you have excellent communication skills?
Are you able to multi-task and handle lots of different duties?
Do you have experience of delivering a first class Customer Service experience?
If this sounds like you then you could be just the sort of person we are looking for.
They require a Sales Coordinator to liaise daily with their Sales teams, warehouse personnel, accounts
department and stock department. As part of your role you will be required to process a high
volume of incoming sales orders, administration tasks, and diary management and have experience
in a similar role.
- To manage order processing tasks on a daily basis.
- To ensure all customer service standards are maintained.
- To liaise with Area Sales Managers to ensure all orders are processed and
customer information is current.
- Handling of customer queries.
- Communicate on a daily basis with internal departments, area sales
managers and customers through telephone and email.
- Daily general administrative duties.
- To gain knowledge of products in order to offer existing customers and
maximise sales opportunities.
- To complete new line information as required.
- To ensure customer promotional information is actioned and required
- To ensure all orders are managed and processed effectively.
- Diary management
- Data inputting.
- Sales Order Processing experience
- Understanding of stock
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Quick learner with a meticulous attention to detail and a 'can-do' attitude
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'