My client is a fast growing FMCG company. They primarily operate in the Health & Beauty space in Hounslow, West London.
FMCG company which primarily operates in the Health & Beauty space in Hounslow, West London.
- Acknowledging all consumer queries within 24 hours
- Managing all serious consumer matters as promptly and efficiently as possible
- Resolving all complaints to ensure consumers are satisfied within agreed time-lines
- Producing a weekly and monthly report to the Customer Support Manager, the Finance Director, and the rest of business, using Excel and PowerPoint, highlighting any complaint trends, and reporting on all consumer interactions in total and by brand
- Working closely with the Marketing team, keeping up-to-date with all brand activities and new product development
- Liaising with key third party distributor brand owners
- Advising Marketing and Technical departments of any abnormal increase in consumer complaints.
- Accurately processing and managing all domestic and export orders (manual orders and EDI) for a portfolio of assigned customers
- Liaising with warehouse operations to advise them of all orders within the required time-frames, and to supply all necessary information to allow them to fulfil those orders
- Sending invoices via email or post to our non EDI customers where process is not yet automated
- Investigate customer claims and raise credit notes where appropriate
- Process all reverse logistic queries such as returns and co-ordinate and liaise with warehouse partner on customer claims for damages, shortages and other order discrepancies
- Liaise with Account Managers on customer and pricing queries as and when required
- Assisting Marketing and Sales Teams with all customer sample requests
- As a Sales Order Processor in their West London office working for this FMCG company you will have a passion for delivering great consumer service
- Be highly effective communication skills (written and verbal) - tenacious in the pursuit of resolving all consumer queries right the first time
- Have a professional telephone manner, and ability to handle difficult consumer interactions around complaints
- Be self-motivated but also work well within a small team
- Have a high level of initiative and assertiveness, whilst maintaining a professional and empathetic approach.
The successful Sales Order Processor for their Hounslow, West London office will have the following:
- A minimum of 12-18 months knowledge in a consumer facing role with administrative responsibilities
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is essential
- Superior writing skills
- Knowledge of report writing and analysis
- Use of Zendesk, or similar customer service ticketing system would be advantageous
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Order Processor to join a great team in lovely offices you will be covering for someone who is going on maternity leave.
- The contract will be between 15-18 months
- Salary will be dependent on experience within a similar role.
- Sales Order Processor