A Sales Order Processor Job, Northallerton, Competitive Salary
Your new company
This Foods Manufacturing Company in North Yorkshire is looking for an experienced Sales Order Processor to join their team for up to 12 months.
Your new role
Working as part of the logistics team you will have the proven ability to process sales orders and will support the team with stock control and import/exports. Your duties in the position will include but not limited to:
- Accurately processing sales orders
- Communicating with customers regarding deliveries and orders
- Ensuring smooth production process
- Updating systems and ensuring dispatch of products
- Stock reconciliations and monitoring of stock availability
- Maintaining working relationships with customers and managing orders and issues
What you'll need to succeed
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual with Sales Order Processing experience and the following:
- Experience gained in a manufacturing background would be preferable
- Substantial administrative and customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently
- An enthusiastic approach and keen eye for detail
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work with a leading manufacturer in their field. You will be offered a contract of at least 9 months and during this time you will be eligible to apply for any internal roles.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.