A well respected and successful local company is looking for a new member of its sales administration team. If you have excellent admin skills and communication skills we'd like to hear from you. There's a salary of £17,000 and superb prospects.
About The Company:
This long established, stable and successful local company operates on a global basis and have continued to demonstrate why they are leaders in their field. This division has grown consistently and they are looking to add to their current team. They offer excellent working conditions along with free parking onsite and excellent links to transport networks.
About The Role:
You will be working in a busy sales office assisting the sales team. The role will include:
• Processing orders that have been passed buy the sale team
• Inputting and liaising with internal contacts
• Liaising with external suppliers
• Assisting with some incoming calls to help with customer queries
Essential Skills & Experience:
• The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a general administration, sales administration or another admin support role.
• You will be comfortable using Word, Excel and email.
If this sounds like a sales support role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on