Our client have an exciting opportunity to join their sales order processing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Communicating with customers both verbally and in writing to satisfy their purchasing requirements
- Respond to all customer enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Processing customer enquiries, ensuring accurate and clear recording of information on customer paperwork (quotes, orders & invoices)
- Liaising with design/production departments to request design proofs or manufacture finished goods
- Must possess a high level of integrity and belief in the importance of customer satisfaction.
Person / Experience Required
- Customer facing work using telephone and email communication
- General office computer use - locating, opening, editing and saving files in Microsoft and other software
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently on the telephone
- Calm and polite telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Highly organised and driven to achieve
- Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word & Outlook
- Minimum GCSE grade C (or equivalent) English & Maths
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- Account Management
- Sales Order Processing