Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic, self motivated and driven individual to join their fast paced team. They are offering the opportunity to join the team due to organisation growth. They offer a wealth of benefits, competitive salary and the option for the right candidate to progress.
The role will involve:
- Being primary contact for customers and sales team regarding open order status
- Being responsible for accurately processing and tracking all open orders
- Providing open order books to customers and sales team resolving invoice queries in partnership with finance
- Assessing Stock levels and raise Purchase Orders where required
- Reviewing invoice queries
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent Attention to detail Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills Advanced Excel skills (Lookup’s, Sorting, Subtotals, Pivots, etc…)
- Experience in Order Processing, Data Entry in an ERP environment
- Experience of Shipping and Logistics desirable
- Previous experience using Sage ERP would be beneficial but not essential
If this sounds like a role that would suit your skills and expertise then apply now using the link below.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we cannot respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from the Job Box Recruitment team within 14 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.