Sales Order Processor / Sales Support Administrator is required by my Wakefield based client. The role will work on a significant number of orders with varying complexity and is involved throughout the full sales processing cycle in an administrative and co-ordination capacity. Previous experience in order management/processing, sales support, provisioning or similar is required.
- Accurate processing of sometimes complex customer orders
- Entering orders into internal IT systems and co-ordinating the following arrangements for pricing, delivery, installation and billing
- Providing administrative support for the Sales team
- Proactive management of your workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Working with internal departments to arrange deliveries and deployments as required by customers
Orders can range from minor changes, through to multi-site, multi-product projects. Within this role you can expect to deal with my clients’ Sales teams, external suppliers and external customers. Experience with the IT or Telecommunications sector is preferred.
If this sounds like the right role for you then apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"