Due to rapid growth this successful manufacturing business is seeking a Sales Order Processor / Customer Service Advisor to join a small office team.
They are looking for someone who is hard working, flexible and enjoys working in a high pressured and varied environment.
Duties include, but are not limited to…
- Processing customer sales orders
- Data input, checking and reconciliation into Sage
- Processing stock transfers and liaising with the warehouse to ensure timely product picks completed
- Building effective customer relationships and responding to queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with customers via email and telephone
- Arranging and amending deliveries
- Updating despatch records
- Answering the telephone, answering queries, taking messages
- Other ad-hoc activities such as sending out swatches, samples, raising purchase orders and customer invoicing
Training will be provided in Business Micros and Sage computer systems.
Required experience and skills…
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, multi task and prioritise workload.
- Positive and energetic.
- Strong attention to detail and desire to get things right.
- Excellent communication skills both with colleagues and customers.
- Organised and work on initiative.
- Good all round IT skills and proficiency in MS Office products including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- An enthusiastic attitude and desire to do what is required to support the business.
- This is a full time role of 37.5 hours per week with 20 days holiday.
- Free Parking
Part of the Kellan Group of companies, RK is a longstanding specialist professional recruitment consultancy operating within the Accountancy and Finance sector. Our business focuses in introducing accounting professionals to blue-chip corporates, AIM-listed progressive PLCs, VC/PE backed groups, independent family owned SMEs and entrepreneurial ‘starts-ups’ across all sectors. We provide a tailored service to our clients with a focus on lasting relationships and repeat business. For our candidates, our priority is to provide open and honest career advice and support, actively seeking out organisations to suit their skills and career aspirations. Please visit www.rkaccountancy.co.uk / www.rkfinance.co.uk