Sales Order Processor (Administrator) - Hereford
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Order Processor to join our clients existing team. Our client specialise in offering a comprehensive range of medical treatments and products to their customer base.
In order to be successful in this post you will need to ensure all orders are processed accurately and efficiently in order to optimise customer satisfaction.
If you have previous experience of working in a position similar, and you feel you would be a good fit - please apply below.
Order Processing & Administration
- Visitors In/ Visitors Out
- Maintaining a presentable reception area
- To ensure the telephone is answered within 4 rings
- Screening calls and transferring callers to other members of staff
- Dealing with enquiries regarding basic information, such as company contact details and office locations
- To ensure all telephone orders are dealt with promptly and the order details confirmed back to the customer before approving
- To ensure all orders are processed accurately upon receipt in line with company procedures the Quality Process Manual within your area of responsibility
- To ensure that MTM, specials & prescription orders are assigned to another competent user to re-check before approval through to despatch
- To ensure customers are contacted to resolve any order discrepancies where raised, by the end of the working day or within 24 hours.
- To ensure E-mails are constantly checked throughout the day.
- To assist and support Customer Services, MTM & Orthopaedic team where identified and requested by the manager
- Creating new customer accounts in accordance with the guidelines
- Authorising credit card payments whilst maintaining the principles of the data protection Act.
- To ensure all orders on query are chased up for a response within 10 days
- To assist with making up literature education packs.
- Administration duties including photocopying & scanning files.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Prioritise workload
- Use initiative when directing calls
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Competitive hourly rate
23 days holiday plus bank
- Customer Accounts
- Customer Services
- General Administration
- Sales Order
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'