ROLE: Temporary 5 Months
SALARY: £8-£10ph DOE
HOURS: Mon-Thurs 8am-16:45 Friday 8am-13:30
CLIENT: Electronics Manufacturer
REPORTING TO: CUSTOMER & MARKETING SERVICES MANAGERKEY TASKS
- To take customer orders over the phone, fax and internet (EDI), customer code and price ready for input.
- To accurately enter orders for same day order processing to picking list stage.
- To give accurate price and delivery information on company products and provide customer quotations/pro-forma's.
- To update customers on order status and advise them on out of stock lines and delivery dates against them.
- To reply to export enquiries and provide a 2-day export sales order processing service to invoice stage.
- To liaise with warehouse and freight forwarders to ensure speedy dispatch with correct export documentation.
- To provide the warehouse with clear information on urgent dispatches.
- To investigate price queries and short delivery claims with other service departments.
- To process same day credit note entry resulting from the above investigations.
- To file all orders and sales related correspondence in a presentable manner suitable for management and audit requirements.
- To supply daily and weekly sales reports for management and field sales.
- To help maintain a customer complaints log and return authorisation log in line with ISO audit requirements.
- To support field sales with sales related material and new account contacts.
- To frank all outgoing company mail in line with current post office rates and ensure ready for collection at the appropriate time.
- To maintain sufficient company stationery supplies and place new orders against authorised indents.
- To utilise the computer facilities available to enhance the departments performance.
- To provide good channels of communication with other service departments
- To help cover all other areas of CSC in times absenteeism and holidays.
- To help cover switchboard during breaks and lunch time on a rota basis.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please email your CV to the below email quoting reference: SOP18
Advertised by Office Angels, Camden branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"