Sales Order Administrator required for our Sudbury based client to ensure the correct product is despatched to customers, undamaged, to the right address and accompanied by accurate and appropriate paperwork. The purpose of this Sales Order Administrator role is to provide administrative support to our clients Commercial Sales and Operations Teams. As Sales Order Administrator it is essential that your administration experience has been gained within manufacturing to understand deadlines, order processing, liaising with various internal and external people and have a very key eye for detail. This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry-leading company whereas Sales Order Administrator you will be a crucial member of the team and play a significant role in their future plans and have the chance for training and further development.
- Enter order specification details into the company development system
- Process customer orders via the company ERP system and generating order paperwork for both the Production Team and the customer.
- Assist with preparations for customer visits and trade shows, both physically and administratively
- Retrieve technical information from the company ERP system (S21) and complete customer specific sheets and official declaration forms.
- Monitor and respond to despatch priorities as indicated on the despatch schedule
- Data entry into a bespoke ERP system with narrative for parcel details, freight and insurance.
- Checking freight invoices from carriers.
- Telephone dialogue with freight forwarders - booking, track and trace etc.
- Raising credit notes and supplementary invoices.
- Issuing certificates of origin.
- Obtaining quotes from carriers for specific shipment costings.
- Update internal/customer-based status spreadsheets as a task are progressed.
- Must possess administration experience gained within a manufacturing industry
- Possess a positive "can do "attitude
- Have strong administration experience
- Must be computer literate and have previous experience in using an in-house company system.
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
- Good organisational skills and ability to complete tasks in a timely manner, whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Have a key eye of detail always ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standard
Benefits to you
- Competitive Salary doe
- Pension scheme
- Profit share bonus
- Sick pay
- Career advancements & further training available
- Opportunity to work for a very long-standing and well-respected company
- Free Parking
- Comprehensive induction programme along with full systems training
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'