- Hours are ideally 9-5 (possibly 8-4 for the right person)
- Monday to Friday (2 days from home)
- Great benefits system
- Annual bonus
- MUST HAVE STRONG EXCEL ABILITY!
We LOVE recruiting for this client! They are an International organisation, with lovely offices local to Borehamwood - and the option to work from home 2 days per week.
Roles in this sector, with progression like this really - don't come up often. We are looking for an EXPERIENCED Sales Administrator / Stock Administrator / Supply Chain Administrator candidate - with superb communication skills PLUS a genuine desire to be promoted into more of a managerial role within the first year of their employment!
We are looking for someone who has lots of proven experience processing orders and understanding everything that surrounds this part of a business - including data, using a CRM, customer services and complete accuracy in everything you do.
The role will involve:
- Managing orders from start to finish for customers in SAP
- Managing their EDI system
- Ensuring customer shipments are correct
- Using Vendor Central to process orders
- Managing customer queries surrounding their orders / dealing with any problems that mat arise
- Analysing your customer accounts / collating relevant data and running relevant reports
- Creating stock reports
- Ensuring that customers are receiving a world class service, with everything you do!
You MUST have:
- Exceptional communication skills - and be confident to deal with customers at ALL levels
- Confidence handling, collating and understanding data
- Superb attention to detail
- Previous sales admin / supply chain / order processing / stock administration experience
- The ability to use Microsoft Excel (formulas, v-look ups, pivot tables ideally!)
- IDEALLY if you have used an EDI system, SAP and Vendor Central - then even better!
The great thing about this company, is that they will invest, support, mentor and guide you every single step of the way - to get you exactly where you need to be! You honestly couldn't get a more supportive bunch of people to work with!
- Microsoft Excel
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'