New Sales Order Administrator job, Dewsbury, Salary up to £19,000
Your new company
You will be working for a forward thinking manufacturing company based out of the Dewsbury area.
Your new job role
As a Sales Administrator, your key duties will include:
- Process sales orders on SAP received via email and telephone
- Communicating with internal departments to keep the customer informed of delivery dates & any issues regarding orders placed.
- Amending orders already placed & keeping production & transport aware of any changes.
- Creating new product codes and prices & updating customer's product & price lists. Raising of pro-forma invoices.
- Invoicing & posting/emailing to customers.
- Checking & scanning delivery notes ensuring all notes have been signed & returned.
- Checking company invoices to pass through for payment.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this Sales Order Administrator job you will have had experience in processing sales orders. You will have a keen eye for detail and be confident in working in a fast paced environment. As a Sales Order Administrator you will have experience on the phone and liaising with both customers and internal departments. Experience on SAP is desirable but not essential to your success in this Sales Order Administrator job.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an annual salary of up to £19,000 for this Sales Order Administrator job. You will enjoy working in a small team that support eachother in busy periods. As a Sales Order Administrator you will have an early finish on a Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'