Central Employment are delighted to be exclusively working alongside a leading tape and adhesive manufacturer based on the outskirts of Newcastle. The client are a major supplier to markets worldwide and pride themselves on offering an exceptional level of customer service. They are looking for a Sales Order Administrator to join an already successful team.
The Sales Order Administrator will be responsible for delivering all necessary paperwork in a timely and accurate manner as well as supporting the team in any administrative tasks and handling customer enquiries. This is an ideal role for a candidate who wants to work in a fast paced environment.
- Processing all sales orders accurately and efficiently along with all necessary delivery paperwork
- Handling customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Completing all administrative duties required within the team
- Additional ad-hoc duties as may be required to support different teams in the business
- Confident and friendly
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Team orientated
- Previous experience in sales order processing
- Previous administration experience
- Previous telephone and email based customer service experience would be desirable
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment
Skills and Abilities
- Highly organised
- Team meantality
- Strong IT skills
- Good communication skills
This is a full time, permanent opportunity with working hours of 9-5 Monday-Thursday and 9-3 Friday. The rate of pay is £8.71 per hour. Please note, due to the client location it is preferable that candidates have their own transport.
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Sales Order
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'